- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westonhouse Radio Ltd.; Auckland
- 1945 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Westco 117 - Westonhouse Radio Ltd.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 22 x 16.5 x 11 inch / 559 x 419 x 279 mm
7-valve world band superhet with bandspread, an RF stage, and magic eye tuning indicator.
Bcst 550 kHz 1500 kHz SW1 15 MHz 19 MHz SW2 7.5 MHz 12 MHz SW3 6 MHz 7 MHz SW4 2 MHz 5.5 MHz
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (NZVRS)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 8 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westonhouse Radio Ltd.; Auckland