- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westonhouse Radio Ltd.; Auckland
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 90, 9 or 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Westco 47 - Westonhouse Radio Ltd.;
5-valve broadcast band superhet portable radio with an RF stage.
Only schematic known to date.
- Mentioned in
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (NZVRS)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 8 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westonhouse Radio Ltd.; Auckland