- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wilcox-Gay Corp.; Charlotte (MI)
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Recordio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 7 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Recordio 9G10 - Wilcox-Gay Corp.; Charlotte MI
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
AC operated Combination Phonograph-Recorder-Radio, AM-FM Superheterodyne Receiver with Loop Antenna.
Tuning Range Broadcast:
540 - 1620 kc,
FM. 88 - 109 mc.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 91 Folder 10 Date 4-50)
- Model page created by Geert Schulte. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 231 models, 111 with images and 186 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wilcox-Gay Corp.; Charlotte (MI)