Unit Panel 1-Stage Audio Amplifier
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wilcox Laboratories, The; Lansing (MI)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Unit Panel 1-Stage Audio Amplifier - Wilcox Laboratories, The;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5 x 5 x 5 inch / 127 x 127 x 127 mm
The Wilcox Laboratories advertised a series of standardized unit panels in a November 121 QST magazine. Two Variometer panels, a Variocoupler panel and a detector panel comprised a complete regenerative receiver.
A matching Unit Panel One-Stage Audio Amplifier was sold to allow the use of an external speaker with the regenerative receiver.
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 11 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wilcox Laboratories, The; Lansing (MI)