Doublet ID = 120395
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Windsor Electronics Mfg., Hong Kong
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Doublet ID = 120395 - Windsor Electronics Mfg., Hong
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
Windsor $500 Solid State Radio with Genuine Dollar Bill Model No. 500.
Made in Hong Kong.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 8 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Windsor Electronics Mfg., Hong Kong