- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yaesu-Musen Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1981 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Antennen-Anpassgerät FRT-7700 - Yaesu-Musen Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 165 x 35 x 170 mm / 6.5 x 1.4 x 6.7 inch
- Yaesu Antennen-Anpassgerät FRT-7700 für Empfangsantennen im Bereich von 150 kHz bis 30 MHz.
The FRT-7700 is an ultra-compact passive antenna tuner for the FRG-7700 receiver. Designed for operation from 150 kHz to 30 MHz, the FRT-7700 will provide the proper impedance for the receiver, to reject unwanted signals. A built-in attenuator, 60 dB maximum, prevents intermodulation and cross-modulation from occurring when strong signals are being carried to receiver. Also, a two-section lowpass filter aids in the rejection of interference from strong signals above 2 MHz, when are listening to bands in the 150 kHz to 500 kHz range.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.5 kg / 1 lb 1.6 oz (1.101 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 138.00 DM
- Mentioned in
- RICOFUNK-Katalog 1983
- Model page created by Bernd P. Kieck. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 279 models, 265 with images and 99 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yaesu-Musen Co. Ltd.; Tokyo