FT-230R /B /C /D /E
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yaesu-Musen Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- 2SC1815 2SC945 2SD636 2SD636 3SK51 3SK51 2SC1815 2SC1815 2SK19 3SK51 2SK168 2SC535 2SC1815 2SC1383 2SC535 2SC2026 2SC1815 2SC1815 2SC1815 2SK61 2SC1815 2SK168 2SK168 3SK51 2SC2407 2SC2053 2SC945 2SC945 2SA564 2SC1815 2SC945 2SC1815 2SC496 2SC945 2SC945 2SC2785 2SC1815
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 10700/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13,8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FT-230R /B /C /D /E - Yaesu-Musen Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 150 x 50 x 174 mm / 5.9 x 2 x 6.9 inch
- 144 - 145.9875 MHz (version B)
- 144 - 147.9875 MHz (version C)
- 144 - 147.995 MHz (versions D and E).
RF power output 25 Watt (High) 3 Watt (Low).
Receiver sensitivity: 0.25 µV for 12 dB SINAD.
Liquid crystal display. Ten memories. Setting channels with the microphone. S-meter to read the received signal level and transmitted power.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.3 kg / 2 lb 13.8 oz (2.863 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amat. Radio Assoc." of Italy, number 7, July 1982.)
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 301 models, 284 with images and 137 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yaesu-Musen Co. Ltd.; Tokyo