Roxy 9 Transistor YTR-921
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yamada Electric Ind. Co., Ltd. (Yaecon); Tokyo
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / C: 3 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Roxy 9 Transistor YTR-921 - Yamada Electric Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
See similar radios with different brands and the same model number.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 11 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yamada Electric Ind. Co., Ltd. (Yaecon); Tokyo