Captain 3 Band 12 Transistor (Japan 902) FM/MW/SW
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yashima Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1965 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s) 8 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / C: 4 x 1.5 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Captain 3 Band 12 Transistor [FM/MW/SW] - Yashima Electric Industrial Co
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 220 x 140 x 50 mm / 8.7 x 5.5 x 2 inch
Captain 3 Band 12 Transistor, ranges:
- FM 88 - 108 MHz
- MW 535 - 1610 kHz
- SW 3.8 - 11.5 MHz
Stiff handle, AFC
See also Yashima Captain 3 Band 12 Transistor YT-103F with FM, MW and LW bands.
Made in Japan 902
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.9 kg / 1 lb 15.7 oz (1.982 lb)
- Model page created by Bernhard Nagel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 21 models, 20 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yashima Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.; Tokyo