Durando YT-158 (Japan 902)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Durando YT-158 - Yashima Electric Industrial Co
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 136 x 82 x 36 mm / 5.4 x 3.2 x 1.4 inch
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Sandor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Durando is part of the collections of the following members.