Automatic Power Control No.444
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yaxley Mfg. Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1924 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Automatic Power Control No.444 - Yaxley Mfg. Co.; Chicago IL
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Yaxley Automatic Power Control; for automatically switching on and off the B eliminator and trickle charger, or either.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 lb 0 oz (2 lb) / 0.908 kg
- Model page created by Jeffrey Rehkopf. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 0 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yaxley Mfg. Co.; Chicago (IL)