- Taiwan (Republic of China)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yung Fu Electrical Appliances; Tainan City
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110-120; 220-240 / 8 x 1,5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lasonic L-30 - Yung Fu Electrical Appliances;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Lasonic L-30 (without suffix), Stereo Double Cassette Recorder;
Ghetto Blaster - Boom Box,
FM: 88 - 108 MHz,
SW: ~4 - 12 MHz,
Two detachable speaker boxes, RCA speaker terminals, telescopic antenna, tape counter, Fe/Cr/Met tape bias selector, high & norm. speed tape dubbing, auto stop, built-in mic., LED VU/power meter, 5 band sound equalizer, balance control, echo & mic. mix volume comtrol, mono/stereo switch, RCA phono in, mic./echo & headphones jack, beat cut switch, ext. 12 VDC in, AC/DC switch, 48 W mains power consumption, made in Taiwan.
Differences between type L-30 & L-30K unknown.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yung Fu Electrical Appliances; Tainan City