3R Long Distance Receiver-Amplifier late
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3R Long Distance Receiver-Amplifier [late] - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Has no porthole in the front panel. (the early version has one).
- Price in first year of sale
- 175.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio Broadcast, Jun. 1924, p. 185
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model 3R is part of the collections of the following members.