5A126A, 5S127A Ch= 5517A, 5525A
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1937 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; Export model
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 150; 200; 220; 235; 260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 15.2 cm = 6 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5A126A, 5S127A Ch= 5517A, 5525A - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 345 x 290 x 239 mm / 13.6 x 11.4 x 9.4 inch
Bands: 800-2000m, 200-600m, 50-160m, 16-54m.
Note: There is some confusion regarding the model numbers and chassis numbers for this model. The photos show both model numbers for the same specific radio. The chassis numbers are based on the schematics and data from a list of export models with these model numbers.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Gabriel Toth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4419 models, 4019 with images and 3516 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model 5A126A, 5S127A is part of the collections of the following members.