5S327 Ch= 5529
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5S327 Ch= 5529 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 15.9 x 7.6 inch / 292 x 404 x 193 mm
Small tombstone. With automatic Tip-Touch Tuning.
Stein (Cathedral & Tombstone) calls this model erroneously "5R327".
- Price in first year of sale
- 30.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 9 = 1938 and before
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Zenith Radio The Glory Years 1936-1945
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 284.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Zenith Folder for 1939.)
- Other Models
Here you find 4343 models, 3956 with images and 3477 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL