9S367 Zephyr "Robot Dial" 9-S-367 Ch=5907
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 9S367 Zephyr "Robot Dial" 9-S-367 Ch=5907 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Console with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 29.8 x 43.5 x 16 inch / 757 x 1105 x 406 mm
- Price in first year of sale
- 100.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 9 = 1938 and before
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model 9S367 Zephyr "Robot Dial" is part of the collections of the following members.