A1515WU Ch= 15A25U
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1958 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 3AF4A 6BK7A 6U8 4CB6 4CB6 4CB6 8AU8 4BN6 6AQ5A 4BU8 8CM7 8CM7 17DQ6 1B3GT 17AX4GT 14XP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A1515WU Ch= 15A25U - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Zenith model A1515WU is a 14" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13, and 14 thru 83 UHF. Equipped with chassis 15A25U, VHF- tuner S-41361 , UHF tuner S-40283 and picture tube 14XP4A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 388 Folder 4 dated 2-58)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4399 models, 4007 with images and 3507 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL