A1718G Ch= 15A26
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1958 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BK7A 6U8 4BZ6 4BZ6 4BZ6 8AW8A 4BN6 6AQ5A 4BU8 11CY7 8CM7 17DQ6A 1G3GT 17AX4GT 17CRP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A1718G Ch= 15A26 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Zenith model A1718G is a 17" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with chassis 15A26, VHF tuner 175-112A and picture tube 17CRP4.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 7-58, Set 407, Folder 3)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 390 Folder 13-S dated 3-58)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4343 models, 3956 with images and 3477 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL