A2223RU Ch= 17A30U
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A2223RU Ch= 17A30U - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner, Channels 2 thru 13, 14 thru 83 UHF. Some models are available with 24" Picture Tube 24AJP4.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 8-58, Set 408, Folder 4)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4423 models, 4022 with images and 3519 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL