- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC: 117=110-120 or Battery pack: 7.5 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A402V 4A41 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.5 x 0 x 0 inch / 267 x 0 x 0 mm
Zenith model A402V is a three power portable AM receiver.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 18, 1958
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- The Portable Radio in American Life
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 385 Folder 12 dated 1-58)
- Model page created by Hans Amberger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4291 models, 3910 with images and 3401 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL