A404L Ch= 4A42
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117=105-125 or Battery Pack: 7.5 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A404L Ch= 4A42 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Zenith model A404L is a three power portabe AM receiver.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 373 Folder 16 dated 10-57)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4298 models, 3918 with images and 3410 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL