- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A508V 5Z05 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Color pink.
Beitman shows for chassis 5Z05 a 12AT6 instead of 12AV6. Both tubes are pin-compatible, although electrically different.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 17, 1957 (p.177 for chassis)
- Model page created by Hans Amberger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4343 models, 3956 with images and 3477 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL