A-510-W ch= 5-A-10 (post war)
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A-510-W ch= 5-A-10 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 5.5 x 6 inch / 305 x 140 x 152 mm
- Color: White with green knobs.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (359-17)
- Model page created by John Backscheider. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4423 models, 4022 with images and 3519 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model A-510-W is part of the collections of the following members.