- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A513G 5A01 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Zenith Modell A513R is an AC-DC Operated 5 Tube AM Superheterodyne Receiver.
Color grey. Beitman says Chassis 5A01 is similar to 5Y01.
4" x 6" PM elliptical speaker.
- Source of data
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 16, 1956
- Mentioned in
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 1-58, Set 386, Folder 14)
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4291 models, 3910 with images and 3401 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL