A516G Ch= 5A09
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A516G Ch= 5A09 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- The Zenith Modell A516G is an AC Operated 5 Tube AM Superheterodyne Receiver with Electric Clock.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 10-58, Set 418, Folder 13)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4291 models, 3910 with images and 3401 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL