A615F Ch= 6Z05
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A615F Ch= 6Z05 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 inch / 318 x 191 x 165 mm
Note that the Beitman schematic reference is for the Z615 series, however, the chassis number is the same as for this model.
The following models are identical except for cabinet color.
Model Cabinet Color A615F Green A615G Gray
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (7th Edition) (page 311)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 17, 1957 (page 184)
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4426 models, 4023 with images and 3519 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL