A724G Ch= 7A02
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A724G Ch= 7A02 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.5 x 7.5 x 8.3 inch / 343 x 191 x 211 mm
- The Zenith Modell A72G is an AC/DC Operated 7 Tube AM-FM Receiver.
- External source of data
- Konrad Birkner
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 5-58, Set 398, Folder 16)
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4423 models, 4022 with images and 3519 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model A724G is part of the collections of the following members.