A battery Z1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1944 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 1.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A battery Z1 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.1 x 3.75 x 1.1 inch / 28 x 95 x 28 mm
From label appears to be for various applications including Hearing Aid. The "A" no doubt refers to use for filaments.
A single Cylindrical Zinc Carbon cell. Dimensions are approximate.
Connection Type A (Two pins same as common AD35).
Used as Scale lamp / Dial bulb on Zenith Transoceanic range.
No longer available but a replica can contain an Alkaline C size cell.
More than one version of the label.
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4343 models, 3956 with images and 3477 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL