AH Zenette Ch= 2012(J)
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AH Zenette Ch= 2012 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
[3331454B] See also the later model AH Zenette with chassis 2012 and tube lineup 51 51 27 51 27 47 24A 80.
And see the model AH Zenette imported to Switzerland by Conrad Walser in Zürich.
- Price in first year of sale
- 80.00 $
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Source of data
- Zenith Radio The Early Years 1919-1935
- Circuit diagram reference
- Die «Thali Schemasammlung» führt das Modell.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 326.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 287.)
- Other Models
Here you find 4426 models, 4023 with images and 3519 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model AH Zenette is part of the collections of the following members.