Avanti Ch= 25CC25
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1971 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Avanti Ch= 25CC25 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Console with any shape - in general
- Zenith Avanti (type: ?) Ch= 25CC25;
25" NTSC color TV with US standard VHF turret & UHF dial tuner, hybrid chassis with modules, 250 W power consumption.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4410 models, 4019 with images and 3507 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL