B511L "The Trumpeteer" Ch= 5B10
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B511L "The Trumpeteer" Ch= 5B10 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 5.5625 x 5.75 inch / 292 x 141 x 146 mm
- The Zenith Modell B511L is an AC Operated 5 Tube AM Superheterodyne Receiver.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 19, 1959
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 5-59, Set 443, Folder 20)
- Model page created by Hinrich Grensemann † 15.5.16. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4410 models, 4018 with images and 3507 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model B511L "The Trumpeteer" is part of the collections of the following members.