B515P "The Starlighter" Ch= 5B06
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B515P "The Starlighter" Ch= 5B06 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 5.5625 x 6 inch / 292 x 141 x 152 mm
The Zenith B515P is an AC operated 5 Tube AM Superheterodyne Receiver with Electric Clock. The AM band frequency tuning range is 535 to 1620kHz. Some units contain a couplate.
The following models use the same schematic and cabinet but have different cabinet colors.
Model Cabinet Colors B515B Cerulean and Frost Blue B515G Dawn Gray and White B515P Champagne Gold and White B515Y Ebony
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 19, 1959
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 5-59, Set 443, Folder 20)
- Model page created by Hinrich Grensemann † 15.5.16. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4439 models, 4070 with images and 3531 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL