B516G "The Deluxe" Ch= 5A09
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B516G "The Deluxe" Ch= 5A09 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.875 x 5.625 x 6.375 inch / 327 x 143 x 162 mm
Operates appliances with up to 1100 watts.
The following models use the same schematic and cabinet but have different cabinet colors. All have Roman Gold trim.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 10-58, Set 418, Folder 13 (chassis 5A09))
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4419 models, 4019 with images and 3516 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model B516G "The Deluxe" is part of the collections of the following members.