B728C Ch= 7A03
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B728C Ch= 7A03 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.375 x 7.5625 x 7.8125 inch / 340 x 192 x 198 mm
The Zenith Modell B728C is an AC Operated AM-FM Superheterodyne Receiver with Electric Clock and the ability to operate appliances with up to 1100 watts.
The following models use the same schematic and cabinet but have different cabinet colors.
Pine Frost Green
- Source of data
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 19, 1959
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 5-59, Set 442, Folder 19)
- Model page created by Hinrich Grensemann † 15.5.16. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4423 models, 4022 with images and 3519 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL