B835R Ch= 8A02 (post war)
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s) 7 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B835R Ch= 8A02 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 10 x 8 inch / 406 x 254 x 203 mm
- table model am and fm with blonde oak or mahogany case
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.810 kg / 15 lb 0 oz (15 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 45.00 CDN
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by John Allen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4413 models, 4019 with images and 3510 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model B835R is part of the collections of the following members.