C724W Ch= 7C02
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C724W Ch= 7C02 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.375 x 8.75 x 7.625 inch / 340 x 222 x 194 mm
This model appears to be identical to Zenith Models C724G, C724L, and C724P except for the cabinet color (white). Note also that those models are referenced in the Sams and Beitman technical information and in the 1960 Zenith sales brochure, whereas this model is not.
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4363 models, 3982 with images and 3494 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL