C845M "The Super Interlude" Ch= 8C02
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C845M "The Super Interlude" Ch= 8C02 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15.625 x 10 x 8.125 inch / 397 x 254 x 206 mm
Sams photofact set 485 folder 18 date 5-60 features the Zenith models C835E, C835H, C835R, C835W with chassis 8C01 and the models C845L, C845M, C845W, C845Y with chassis 8C02 as the same schematic.
The various letter designations between models refer to cabinet color. The available cabinet colors are shown on the sales brochure photo, however, the specific color vs. letter designation is not known.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 20, 1960
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 485 folder 18 date 5-60)
- Model page created by Trev Levick. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4295 models, 3917 with images and 3407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL