A424W Circle of Sound Ch= 8AT19
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A424W Circle of Sound Ch= 8AT19 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Zenith Model A424W Circle of Sound AM/FM Solid state Radio.
See also the model D424W
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4450 models, 4072 with images and 3531 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL