Model E Ch= 2030 for Switzerland
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115-230 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 15 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Model E Ch= 2030 [for Switzerland] - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 670 x 1100 x 430 mm / 26.4 x 43.3 x 16.9 inch
This model Zenith E with chassis 2030 was also imported into Switzerland by Conrad Walser in Zürich and sold as Zenith 10-Röhren-Phono-Radio model E. You will find some other US Zenith models by looking at 2030 (the chassis number).
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Peter Steffen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4343 models, 3956 with images and 3477 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL