- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: G730 AM-FM Ch= 7C05 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 9 x 8 inch / 381 x 229 x 203 mm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10 lb 8 oz (10.5 lb) / 4.767 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 90.00 $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Milwaukee Journal, November 3, 1961, page 8)
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model G730 AM-FM is part of the collections of the following members.