R723 Ch= 7H04Z2 12BA6
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R723 Ch= 7H04Z2 [12BA6] - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.75 x 7.5 x 7.5 inch / 324 x 191 x 191 mm
The Zenith model R723 has a Selenium Rectifier. It receives BC 540 - 1620kHz and FM 88 - 108MHz. See also the CONELRAD compliant tuning dial for BC.
See also the variant with two 6-volt ubes. There are also most similar models H-723, T-723 und Y-723 and at least with the same chassis the model G-723.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 lb 14 oz (8.875 lb) / 4.029 kg
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 12, 1952
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 23 (last) = covering up to 1954
- Other Models
Here you find 4362 models, 3981 with images and 3493 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL