L727C Ch= 7L03
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1964 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 8 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: L727C Ch= 7L03 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Selenium Rectifier
The Zenith Modell L727C is a 7 Tube AM-FM Receiver with Clock.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 25, 1965
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 2-65, Set 737, Folder 10)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4399 models, 4007 with images and 3507 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL