- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MK2635R - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Zenith AM/FM Radio/Phonograph Model MK2635R.
AC operated 12 Tube AM-FM Receiver with 3 Tube Stereo Amplifier an 4 speed automatic record changer.
Tuning Range AM 525-1640 kC, FM 88-108 MC.
Radio Chassis 12K26 and Amplifier chassis 3K32 or 3K32Z.
Record changer part #169-175.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 654 Folder 13 Date 9-63)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4363 models, 3982 with images and 3494 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL