Royal 675-L Ch= 6CT41Z1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4x1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 0.2 W (undistorted)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Royal 675-L Ch= 6CT41Z1 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.44 x 4.93 x 3.125 inch / 214 x 125 x 79 mm
This model "Royal 675-L " is probably the Zenith model Royal 675L (chassis = 6CT41Z1) shown in Photofact set 492, folder 27 from July 1960. See also the later Royal 675LG with another case.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 lb 3 oz (3.188 lb) / 1.447 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 50.00 $
- Mentioned in
- Zenith Transistor Radios
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (set 492, folder 27, date 7-60)
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4291 models, 3910 with images and 3401 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL