Royal 90 Shirt Pocket Radio Ch= 6J41Z1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.13 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Royal 90 Shirt Pocket Radio Ch= 6J41Z1 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- This Chassis# is a typo on Beitmann schematic, while the index is correct.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 23, 1963
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4362 models, 3981 with images and 3494 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL