Royal 15C (R 15C) Ch= 17-1
Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1968 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x AA 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2 inch = 5.1 cm
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Royal 15C Ch= 17-1 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 72 x 115 x 32 mm / 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.3 inch
The Zenith Royal 15C is a portable, battery operated 8 transistor AM radio. AM Tuning Range: 540 to 1600 kHz. Uses Qty(2) AA batteries. Has earphone jack that disconnects the speaker for private listening. Has separate oscillator and mixer stages. Also has push-pull output stage. Cabinet front is Charcoal, back is Gray. Supplied with leather pouch.
Made in Hong Kong
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.240 kg / 0 lb 8.5 oz (0.529 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Zenith Datasheet 923-534 CPC 9-68)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4410 models, 4019 with images and 3507 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model Royal 15C (R 15C) is part of the collections of the following members.