T1814R The Evanston Ch= 16T20
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1955 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 5BK7A 5U8 3CB6 3CB6 6AU8 6AU8 3BN6 5AQ5 3CS6 12B4A 3AL5 6SN7GTB 12CU6 12AX4GTA 1B3GT 17AVP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T1814R The Evanston Ch= 16T20 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20.3 x 13.3 x 16.5 inch / 516 x 338 x 419 mm
17 " b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner, UHF prepared, built-in pull out antenna, hide-away power cord, Local-Distance (tuner) Switch.
Zenith model T1814R is a 17” b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13.
Equipped with chassis 16T20, a VHF tuner and picture tube 17AVP4A.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20.4 kg / 44 lb 14.9 oz (44.934 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 292 Folder 12 dated 10-55)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4295 models, 3917 with images and 3407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL