T2250RU Ch= 19R21U
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BK7A 6U8 6AF4 6CB6 6CB6 6CB6 12BY7 6AU6 6BN6 6AQ5 12AX7 6BE6 12B4 6AQ7GT 6SN7GT 6BQ6GT or 6BQ6GA 1B3GT 6AX4GT 5U4G or 5U4GA 21AUP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T2250RU Ch= 19R21U - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
The ZENITH model T2250RU is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13, 14 thru 83 UHF. Equipped with VHF-tuner S-21700, UHF-tuner S-21864, chassis 19R21U and picture tube 21AUP4A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Zenith Service Manual - 1955 Television Receivers TV-14A
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4363 models, 3982 with images and 3494 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL