Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1955 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC 117=110-120/ 75 & 7.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T404W Ch=4T40 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Zenith model T404W is a three power portable AM superheterodyne receiver. Selenium Rectifier.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 16, 1956
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 11-55, Set 296, Folder 12)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4419 models, 4019 with images and 3516 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL