RE94Y The Continental
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117/ 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RE94Y The Continental - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Zenith "The Continental" RE94Y six band ac-battery solid state;
AM/FM/VHF high/low/air & UHF, dial light, FM-AFC, two telescopic antennas, tone & squelch control.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4439 models, 4072 with images and 3531 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL